Re: [net-next 1/4] stmmac: modify and improve the bus_setup platform callback

Hello David

On 5/23/2012 7:43 AM, David Miller wrote:

> As I stated the other day, the net-next tree is closed, therefore only
> bug fixes are appropriate at this time.

Ok, so only these patches shouldbe considered:

  stmmac: update driver's doc
  stmmac: remove two useless initialisation
  stmmac: remove two useless initialisation

and

  stmmac: fix driver Kconfig when built as module
     This is attached to another thread and under review.

> If there are bug fixes you want integrated in this series, you need
> to seperate them out and submit them only at this time.

Thanks, I'm resending them again for net.git.

> When net-next opens back up you can submit the rest.

I'll only resend the following patch (that should be stay in next repo)
later:
     stmmac: modify and improve the bus_setup platform callback

Regards
Peppe