Problem with gmplayer and r31381

2010/6/15 Reimar D?ffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de>:
> On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 03:28:58PM +0200, Giorgio wrote:
>> while r31380 works, revision 31381 broke gmplayer for me with -vo gl
>> (it works with xv, x11, and with sdl, bust strangely with sdl I get
>> two mplayer windows). All I see now is black frames, or a small part
>> of the video and the rest is black. This happens with every file I
>> could test. In the output I get an error:
>
> -geometry has a different meaning with the Gui now, it specifies where
> _inside_ the video window (though I noticed there is a bug with that).

Okay, r31428 fixed the problem for me. I still see on the terminal:

[ws] Error in display.
[ws]  Error code: 8 ( BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) )
[ws]  Request code: 2
[ws]  Minor code: 0
[ws]  Modules: decode video

but other than that everything works perfectly now. I will consider it
a benign error :)

> You might be able to use the profiles support to disable geometry
> settings in the config file only for the Gui, not sure.

I tried with and without geometry in ~./mplayer/config file, and not
it works in both cases.

Thank you and sorry for all the noise.

Giorgio Vazzana