Compiling SVN; was: Jerky 1080p h264 playback

On Mon, 17 May 2010 06:30:38 +0300
Uoti Urpala <uoti.urpala at pp1.inet.fi> wrote:

> How would that help users? The improvements are already available to
> them in git.

You're suggesting that your fork is superior to MPlayer in every
concievable way? I'm sure even you don't believe that.

And if nothing else, MPlayer is getting actively developed by several
people, while your fork is just that...  I see no sign that there's any
chance of your fork becoming the official version of MPlayer.  You've
certainly burned enough bridges...

--
Ha. I'm the idiot.