Compiling SVN; was: Jerky 1080p h264 playback

> The configure hints "Checking for foo..."
> were pretty sufficient to put the name into my favorite search engine
> (in case I didn't know where to look for already), get the source or
> check where the header required is found in a package (sometimes a guy
> gets lazy), compile and/or install and run mplayer's configure again to
> check if it works.

That's what I call non-trivial. Keeping in mind the dozens of iterations
before everything you wanted is configured.

On Ubuntu, one indeed may say that

sudo apt-get build-dep mplayer
cd mplayer
./configure
make
make install

is not to complicated. But when it comes to set up the compilation
environment on windows, I wouldn't dare to suggest that to anyone...

Greets,
Kiste

[Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Free Online Dating]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [XFree86]     [Devices]

Add to Google Powered by Linux