MPlayer usage questions

Dear MPlayer team,

I am working in a project with order to create a portable USB-device with video content (*.wmv) for commercial purposes.
We use java technologie. The content files will be stored encrypted. To show the content we want to use portable applications which are located on the usb-device.

To play the videos we want to use your solution. To specify this:
- We want to roll out your portable player.
- We don't modify source code.
- To show the video content file we use "dll-injection".
- As Frontend we use the MPlayer.

Is this okay for you or does it hurt the gpl?

If the gpl is the problem: Is it possible for You to offer another license type?

Best regards