Re: ExternalInterface

strk wrote:

> Ming shouldn't have any role in that call.

Understood. It's the associated class import I wasn't sure about, I
guess - the "official" AS always has import
flash.external.ExternalInterface (or something) at the top of it,
which doesn't really work with the Ming way of doing things AIUI.

> Maybe SWF version matters ? Note that Gnash won't support that
> so *please* think twice before making potlatch relying on it
> (just in case :)

Heh. :)

Good point about the SWF version, I'll check. I only want to employ it
for WinIE - AS1 support for calling JavaScript in Firefox (and Safari)
is ok, but it sucks in IE, because getURL causes the little "you
clicked a link" sound.

cheers
Richard