IRC channel

IRC users may have noticed ##osflash on freenode network
disappeared, and now redirects to ##flash, which is
"Adobe Flash channel"...

Well, apart from complaining with freenode staff, which might
have had trademark related issues, I tought I'd create an ##swf
channel and I did.

So wanted to invite you all in ##swf next time, for discussions
related to free (as in freedom) SWF tools.

--strk;

 ()   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 /\   Keep it simple!