Need a Ming 0.4beta5 dll for PHP

Hello,

we want to make experience with the ming 0.4beta5 or 0.4beta4. We are
Flash-Developers and don´t have so much experience on compiling sources ;)

I have tried Microsoft Visual C++, CH, cygwin, perl, python , but nothing
works nothing will compile.
I only want to test the new features, can anybody help me.

I need a php_ming.dll Version 0.4beta5, can anybody mail me his version or
send me a link, i absolutely did my best, but nothing did work.

And sorry for the bad english ;o)

thank you in advance for your help

Dominik (IPXLAN) franzrahe

Ganz neu, ganz frisch: