Migrating Red Hat 3 to Red Hat 5 32 bit

Thanks for advice in advance...

I am migrating 4 web sites from RedHat Linux Enterprise ES 3 to RHEL 5 (32 bit), including LAMP.  The system is heavily dependent on FTP and mailman with qrunner.  MySQL is the database and we have PHP, Python, and Perl modules as well.  If there is anyone out there who has done any migration similar, I would appreciate hearing from you regarding pitfalls, incompatabilities, etc....

Thanks

Laurence White