Migration Path from Redhat Enterprise 5 Beta 2 to Redhat Enterprise 5 Stable

Redhat Gurus,

I am facing a difficult choice. I have some new Sun machines(x4200s). We bought these machines to run LAMP. I don't see a point rolling out LAMP on Redhat Enterprise 4, when Redhat Enterprise 5 is so close to being released. I have the following questions.

1.  What is the expected release date for Redhat Enterprise 5?
2. If I roll out my implementation on Redhat Enterprise Linux 5 Beta 2, will there be a migration path available to switch to the stable version?
3.  I am interested in DVD media, is this available?

Thanks