OT RE: RHEL 3.0

BRAVO, BRAVO, I could have not said it better Thomas!!!
All need to open their eyes as this is the way that
this country is moving as a whole and primarily
being driven by the leaders in the federal government by
giving Big Business total control over our citizens and government!!!

All need to unite and stop Big Business from trashing this country and its
citizens.  Stop the moving of jobs out of this counter under the name of
"FREE TRADE" Free trade, NAFTA and other Free Trade Treaties only makes
the rich richer and the poor poorer!!! This is the only country in the
world that goes out of their way to trash the jobs for US Citizens.
Most countries have laws preventing the importation of workers when
there are us citizens that can do the work and deserve to be hired
before a person from another country. Again, Time To Protect
the US family and the workers in these families instead of the
bottom line of Big Business.

I apologize for venting this but I believe I am not the only
one that believes this.  I also added the "OT" to the subject line
as a flag as is common on the net.

Renee Lee

PS: I called it the Bill Gates Syndrome