Re: clustering with Advanced Server 2.1

> I want to know if the Advanced server will work in the following
> configuration: 2 IBM x335 servers with an IBM Fast 200 HA external
> storageand additional EXP500 units as needed..

The best resource for special and unusual hardware is to search for
information using http://www.google.com/ and
http://groups.google.com/ .  Red Hat might give support on this
too.  Of course, you could always do an install and try it.  Don't
forget to carefully browse the documents at http://www.tldp.org/ .
Read the fine manuals.  The community will help you, but no person
is going to do all of your homework for you.

> I also want to know wich IBM backup solution can I use with Red
> Hat Linux Advanced Server 2.1.

If you want to use only IBM software, then you need to ask IBM.

--
 Thomas Corriher
 Backup Address:  corriher@xxxxxxxxxxxx