Post-install Language Addition (Japanese Language)

Hello to all.

I have just installed RedHat Linux 7.3 on a machine already running Windows XP. So now I have a dual boot PC.

Everything is going okay, but the problem I have right now is how to add a language support to Linux, such as Japanese text input capability (my XP currently supports english and japanese text input).

During the time that I installed RedHat, I did not have any plans of adding japanese text input capability, but since I think I am so hooked up to it that I would always boot and choose RedHat instead of XP, I now would like to add support for japanese character input. (my work requires some japanese texts that's why)

Can anyone help me out.  Thank you very much.

Emil

[Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Development]     [Red Hat 9]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite Forum]