RE: linux migration

Personally, I have two things that are currently preventing me from
recommending a movement to Linux:

1) Project Management Software -
Preferably a product that also has a windows version (because I'm not going
to be able to move everyone at once), or at least has the ability to read MS
Project files

2) PocketPC compatibility -
Specifically that can handle the sync of the device with some application
similar to Outlook, and ideally could also handle installs of software to
the device

Would appreciate it if anyone could give me pointers on these two items to
help me "make the case".

Thanks,
Ewan

[Home]     [Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Development]     [Red Hat 9]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite Forum]