PocketPC to RedHat - Possible?

For reasons that we won't get into here, I'm considering converting my
laptop to a Linux system. One of the main things holding me back so far is
my concern that I will lose the functionality of my HPJ 568 if I do so.

Has anyone out there done this? What do you sync to (or with)? How do you
install software onto the HPJ 568 if your system is Linux?

TIA,
Ewan

[Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Development]     [Red Hat 9]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite Forum]