Lightweight Linux Terminal Emulator to connect to SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.1 Server (Compaq Quad ML570).

Please help!

I need a terminal emulator - Lightweight Linux Terminal Emulator to connect
to SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.1 Server (Compaq Quad ML570). That is it should be able
to support the SCO ANSI terminal emulation.

I would like to replace a portion of the Windows desktops with Linux
desktops and run an email client, web browser, SCO ANSI emulator as well as
Star Office on each of the Linux clients. Antivirus software will be
required as well.

Can someone please offer some advice?

Kind regards
Daniel K Wentzel
d.wentzel@supaswift.com
T: +27 11 974-4428
F: +27 11 974-4630
Mobile: +27  82 371-9621

[Home]     [Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Development]     [Red Hat 9]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite Forum]