RE: Use of Free Software within the State

Felicidades! Mucha suerte.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: redhat-migration-list-admin@redhat.com
[mailto:redhat-migration-list-admin@redhat.com]En nombre de Juan Carlo
Mejía
Enviado el: Lunes, 10 de Junio de 2002 12:07 p.m.
Para: redhat-migration-list@redhat.com
Asunto: RE: Use of Free Software within the State

Well I just will like to thanks for the e-mails related to my query, It
help me to focus and to get an ordered TO-DO list.

For all of you who were interested I'm pleased to tell that my
institution approved the initial steps (research, investigation,
preliminary presentation) of the Free Software within the State bill, I
have established initial contact with Mr Villanueva's team and they are
willing to help, and two local congressmen (Panamá Legisladores) are
interested, well it is starting!.

--

Juan Carlo Mejía
Administrador de Sistemas UNIX