RE: Use of Free Software within the State

Well I just will like to thanks for the e-mails related to my query, It
help me to focus and to get an ordered TO-DO list.

For all of you who were interested I'm pleased to tell that my
institution approved the initial steps (research, investigation,
preliminary presentation) of the Free Software within the State bill, I
have established initial contact with Mr Villanueva's team and they are
willing to help, and two local congressmen (Panamá Legisladores) are
interested, well it is starting!.

--

Juan Carlo Mejía
Administrador de Sistemas UNIX
Coordinador de Servicios de Internet
SENACYT
Panamá
Tel: 	(507) 317.00.14
Email:	jmejia@senacyt.gob.pa

[Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Development]     [Red Hat 9]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite Forum]