IIS to Redhat or Mandrake ???

Hi all...

I have a small query....

I want to migrate a website from IIS to apache on linux......

and i am trying to write a tool which wud help me do the same....

The point is ..... what if any of my clients comes and says that migrate my
site to mandrake-linux and we go ahead and customize our code for him ...and
tommorow (say after most of my development is over) he says cud u please do
the migration to redhat rather than mandrake....

u do see my concern right ???

So what I wud request u guys is to tell me how different is the process of
migration from IIS to mandrake as compared to IIS from Redhat ....

for example are there any different settings at the server, the code changes
if any ....et all ....

Hope someone out there would understand the importance of this and provide
me with some reading material / links which cud bail me out in such
situations....

Regards,
Vijit
is appreciated.

[Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Development]     [Red Hat 9]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite Forum]