Has anyone successfully migrated off and NT Domain Server to a Linux based server with SAMBA?

I've heard the latest version of SAMBA should support this for Primary Domain Control (albeit not Backup Domain Control) and would like to know if anyone has successfully done this.  If so, what tips/tricks/gotcha's/etc should I be aware of?

Thanks in advance,

Tim Hurdle
(859) 371-3740 Office
(859) 653-6740 Mobile
(775) 417-6340 E-Fax
tim.hurdle@home.com

[Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Development]     [Red Hat 9]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite Forum]