[approved] Help with windows xp install of mhonarc

Hey all,
I have installed activeperl on a win xp pro sp2 system. I am new to perl.....

I am trying to install it and know I am running the wrong command, anyone have some "easy" instructions while I continue trying to learn pearl?

I tried just running install.me from a command prompt and no luck.

Thx in advance

[Site Home]     [Bugtraq]     [Books]     [Photo]     [Yosemite]     [Linux Security]     [Linux Resources]     [Yosemite Campsites]     [Yosemite News]     [Mhonarc Home]