Two problematic DNS queries

We have two main DNS-servers on our campus and on I have problems in
resolving the next two addresses on them:

www.shofar.co.uk
www.cambridge.org

The results are not consistent.  Today one of them could resolve both
addresses after a delay while the other one (using the same tables and
configuration) could not:

> dig www.cambridge.org

; <<>> DiG 9.2.1 <<>> www.cambridge.org
;; global options:  printcmd

[js@maties2-14:29:33]-#1 /opt/majordomo/lists
> dig www.shofar.co.uk

; <<>> DiG 9.2.1 <<>> www.shofar.co.uk
;; global options:  printcmd

Yesterday I could resolve www.cambridge.org on of our proxy servers
but not on the others.  Today I have had no success so far.

I am not very experienced in DNS-administration and would appreciate
some suggestions on solving this problem.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do
      what is right in the eyes of all men."
                            Romans 12:17