Red Hat 7.3: Samba - Cross subnet printing

Hi,

I'm trying to get printing acrosss subnets to work.

Red Hat 7.3
Samba 2.2.8a - with roaming profiles, setup as a PDC.
LDAP authentication
Subnets are separated by a VPN.
Print servers are Windows 2000.

Users in each subnet can print via their local print server just fine.
User from subnet A goes to a computer in subnet B logs in. Tries to add
a printer attached to print server in subnet A, but gets a permission
denied message. Permissions on print server have "Everyone" allowed to
print.

Now, if I delete the user's NTUSER.DAT file, then they can add printers
across the subnet, but when they return to their local subnet, they
can't print. I have to delete their NTUSER.DAT file again, and then they
print locally, but not remotely. :-(

Anybody have a solution to this problem?

TIA,

Chris Fischer