SUMMARY: Anyone run LInux with 16GB RAM?

Hi all,

The fix that worked was adding an append="mem=16GB" line to lilo.conf.
My friend theorizes that the kernel wasn't auto-sizing the memory
correctly and that forcing it fixed the problem.  Regardless of why,
this did solve the problem.  The system has been stable since.

Thanks to all those who chimed in.

Regards.

--
Kourosh <kourosh1@earthlink.net>