Corrupt /boot partition

I am a linux rookie. I am running RH 7.0 on a 3Ware
RAID 5 box. The system crashed from a power outage
(after UPS went dry). Now when it trys to come back
up, LILO boots linux, fsck's / without any problems,
but gets stuck fscking /boot, it then panics and tries
to reboot.

I have booted off of the OS cdrom and am into recovery
mode. Not sure what I can do now. I have never created
a recovery cdrom for this machine.  :-(

Any help would be greatly appreciated.