XDMCP with Linux?

Hi Gurus,

just a little question, I'm sure it's easy - but I can't figure it out...

I have two U*ix-Boxes in my private network, a HP 9000 and a SUN Ultra 5.
Both provide graphical logins via CDE, and I want to use my Linux-box as an
intelligent X-Term.
I. e., the two U*ix-Boxes provide an X-Connection via XDMCP, and the
Linux-System should act as an X-Server, using the XDMCP-protocol to connect
for example to the Sun.
Well, just searched the www, and found many infos abt. XMCP and Linux - but,
all "the other way", :-)
("How to connect a Win PC running for example Hummingbird Exceed via XDMCP
to a Linux-Box?")
That's not what I want, the Linux should be the X-Terminal...
Of course, I can connect via ssh or telnet to the U*ix-Machines, set
$DISPLAY to the Linux-box, and start an xterm - but I'd like to have the
CDE, since it's real nice... (And I'm very interested in the CDE on the HP,
don't have a working monitor for this one...)

Any ideas? Someone did this before?
Of course I will summarize...

Thanks in advance,

Harald

Harald Husemann
Systems Engineer
Teammanager Unix administration and Configuration Management
Materna Gmbh - Vo_kuhle 37 -
D-44141 Dortmund, Germany
Phone:  +49-231-5599-8684
Mobile: +49-179-2300651