Citrix client for Linux?

greetings, managers.

My Corporate LAN allows remote access only through Citrix,
but I have had no success getting citrix ICA client to run on any of my Linux
boxes.

Has anyone succeeeded?  Is there a how-to ?

A google turned up some instructions that did not agree with
the instructions that come in the tarball.

I am kind of counting on being able to work from home soon.
Thanks
Seth