[SUMMARY] Problem with MTU

Hi,

Thanks for answers. Only usable advice was this one:

mahhy@undertow.ca:

I believe you are reffering to Path MTU Discovery, which I am not very
familiar with, but check:

/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_no_pmtu_disc

but it didn't helped. I think this turns of Path MTU Discovery which I
actually need so my linux can determine MTU of router.

I do not use iptables or ipcahains at all, which was suggestion of Brian
Coyle. And D. Stimits <stimits@idcomm.com> suggeste that it is expected
behavior, but AFAIK it is not. DF bit is set so linux can derermine MTU
of router (Path MTU Discovery). but it doesn't work very well...

--
Eng. Dusan Djordjevic (RHCE), system administrator
Tradal Ltd, Cypriot Branch - http://www.tradal.net