Re: N900 consumes too much power

On Sun,  5 Aug 2012, 06:00:02 BRT, Pavel ?ezn??ek
> I have recently read an article, a review of Nokia N900. The reviewer
> stated that his device lasts 3 days on battery when only sometimes
> calling or writing SMS. This is what I hardly can believe because my
> N900 lasts only 3, max. 6 hours on battery and then the battery gets
> discharged. Was the reviewer kidding or is something wrong

It's easy. My N900 lasts 4 days if I use it only lightly: just a few minutes of wifi connection a day plus some short calls and SMSs. When always connected to 2-3.5G it lats only around 5 hours.

If your N900 is not lasting when not always connected make sure you install the CSSU from maemo.org. It fixes alotr of bugs.

[]s,
Luis