Re: Modrana problem

On 8 June 2012 17:09, Craig Woodward <woody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've been using modrana on the the N900 for close to 18 months now with little problem.  The developer (MartinK) is still quite active on TMO and is happy to help with problems and fixes if something turns out to be broken.  I'd suggest you check out his thread there.

http://forums.internettablettalk.com/showthread.php?t=58861

After purging Modrana and reinstalling it, I got the maps back, but it's offline operation is so bad that I removed it again.  It just failed to download new tiles and searching an address took an eternity without results.

Regards
Johann

--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)