Re: contacts were hidden

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 3:16 AM, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh
<mohsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear all,
> My contacts were hidden, At first i though i thought they are deleted,
> but when i saw conversation, i saw their names.But in my contact i see
> No cantact.
> How can access to contact?
> i imported new contact and i don't access them from conversion... What's
> happen?

Did you try to restore contacts from your most recent backup?

Also, try to create a backup, see if contacts were exported properly
in the backup file. If so, maybe you can delete the contacts DB and
restore it from that backup. I would backup the original DB before
doing any of that just in case it makes things worse.