Re: n900: usb keyb and h-e-n

Hi,

For an usb, I do need to hit mount right? Where should I find my usb stick on my filesystem?

Thanks.

Dirk

On 08/23/2011 09:35 PM, Dirk wrote:

Hi,

Thanks guys. I have extkbd installed now, but it doesn't solve it. Are there other small things to think about (which app, how long should I wait before type etc.)?

See attachment for log file

Greetz
Dirk