Re: Any news on N9 release?

I could not agree more, this phrase is getting old, but I find Paul
describes my thoughts exactly (actually in a more precise and with a
witty style)

LOL @ clear intentions

Could it be possible to mass collect money from meamo core community
and ask some Chinese factory to build us devices on which maemo could
be installed?

I promise half my Lottery money as soon as I win. :-)

Although some Go Language community fellow once told me Lottery is a
tax on people who don't understands Statistics nor Math. I'll prove
him wrong though.... >_>

COME ON NOKIA

f(t)