Re: Community SSU - lost desktop keyboard usage

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 16:09, Xavier Bestel <xavier.bestel@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I updated my N900 using Community SSU. So far so good, I appreciate the
> few bugfixes, but I've lost something important: when typing a contact
> name directly on the desktop, the addressbook used to launch but now it
> doesn't anymore. Same thing with a phone number: the phone app doesn't
> launch.
>
> Does anyone know why, and if there's a quick fix or if I should open a
> bug ?

Bug has been reported (and fixed in gitorious), and a workaround is present, on:

    https://bugs.maemo.org/11813

With the Community SSU, please don't forget to check the bug list and
FAQ before raising issues:

    http://j.mp/communityssu-bugs
    http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_SSU/Installation_FAQ

Issues which are FIXED have been fixed in the source code. They will
be VERIFIED when they are pushed to the CSSU -testing repository.

Hope that helps,

Andrew

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:andrew@xxxxxxxx ; |  http://www.bleb.org/