Re: x.25 status in kernel

Hi, thanks for the pointer to fyonne.net.
>From what I see there I understand that in order to use XOT I need to
communicate either to Cisco HW or another XOT daemon (e.g. another
Linux box)?  Are there any other HW vendors supporting XOT you have
experience with?
My concern, and I'm sure other people will complain about this as
well, is that the kernel module is based on obsoleted ethertap module.
 I'd have to see what it takes to rewrite this to use the tuntap
stuff.
m.

On Dec 8, 2007 1:37 AM, Hendry, Andrew <ahendry@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Haven't tried to use LAPB over E, or X.25 over LLC2.
> But, X.25 over TCP got the job done on another project migrating away from solaris.
> http://www.fyonne.net/ for some more details on x.25 over TCP.
>
> I have wondered about the ALPHA status there myself. Its been in there a long time, what does it take to move from alpha?
>
> Cheers,
> Andrew.

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-x25" in

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ACPI]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux Laptop]     [Kernel Newbies]     [Security]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Photo]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Samba]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Device Mapper]     [Linux Resources]