Re: [GIT PULL v2] watchdog updates for Linux 3.13

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 08:22:11AM +0200, Johannes Thumshirn wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 04:05:07PM -0700, Guenter Roeck wrote:

> > >Hi Gunther,
> > >
> > >Can you please drop the patch from me from the pull request?  I'm afraid
> > >something went wrong there, I thought Stephen Warren and I decided to just move
> > >the binding document and not change the bindings, as the driver went upstream in
> > >3.11.
> > >

> > Your original patch is at https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/8/21/251.
> > Do you want that version applied, with Stephen's Ack ?
> >

>  If you could do that, that would be great. If not I'll resend it.

Ok, I applied it to the watchdog-next branch of my repository on
kernel.org (on top of v2 and its revert).

Wim, please let me know how you want to handle it from there. You can pick
it up from there (or direcetly from lkml), I could send you yet another pull
request of the current branch, or I could rebase the branch again, drop v2
of the patch and its revert, and send you a pull request of the result.
Or do nothing, of course.

Thanks,
Guenter