linux usb

Hello,
Kindly let me know
how an usb device connection is reported to kernel when we plug an usb cable.
I see that Udev/ueventd is responsible for that.
I want to know how exactly usb device will report to (kernel or udev)
when an device is plugged.
how can to create an sysfs(node) from gadget driver and this driver
reports to Udev/uevent when an USB device is connected.
So that Application can read Uevents of USB plugin and do the
necessary action (in my case disable the block driver and load usb
gadget mass storage to communicate with PC -----> SD-card of
Tablet/mobile) .
Kindly let me know how can i do this.