Re: Need of automatic scripts for beginners

Hi Peter,
> It comes with your distro.. all I was saying is that they're not always
> as useful as one might want them to be.

Which distro are you using? If anyone can make a general menudriven
bash scirpt with all the compilation options and with proper
documentation that would be good. If its not recommended then its ok.
I just intended those who begineers have no clue where to begin with i
had difficult trying to compile and configuring the kernel in the
beginning.

--
Regards,
Anil Nair