Re: usb: gadget: ci13xxx: convert to platform device

Dan Carpenter <dan.carpenter@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 03:01:01AM +0300, Alexander Shishkin wrote:
>> Ok, point taken. Sending a patch for this with the rest of the patchset
>> (v8 now).
>
> This stuff is already merged.  Once it gets merged you can't count

Hmm, what do you mean by this stuff here? Greg has merged the patch that
removes the redundant check. I've sent a patch that adds a check to
prevent driver_data being unset. This one is not merged anywhere yet.

> bug fixes as a new version or we'd all be [patch 1/12 v980982346]!

The thing is, a small patch in front of this series will cause massive
conflicts for the rest of the series and I want to avoid that. Otherwise
I'd send it separately.

> Make sure you send your patches against the latest linux-next.

I'm sending my patches against Greg's usb-next (which goes to
linux-next), so it should be fine.

> Don't resend the stuff that was merged.

Yes, I'm paying attention to that too.

Regards,