RE: ehci-hang on 2.6.32

If I remember, on a working HS enumeration on ehci,
the Port status continues to be sig=se0 PE CONNECT

A transition to PEC CSC is not normal
ehci_hcd 0000:00:10.3: GetStatus port 6 status 00100a POWER sig=se0 PEC CSC

CSC -> Change in current status... maybe some kind of current change condition !!

> Any idea what could cause the failure ?
> Failing hardware ?

<snip>