Re: Slightly off-topic, USB code in Linux working, but fails in U-Boot

On Feb 13, 2014, at 10:19 AM, Alan Stern <stern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Since I can't see device IN response for setup stage from your capture
>> log, but I assume the device is ok.
>
> If the SETUP packet is invalid, the device won't respond to it.  If the
> SETUP packet is valid, the device MUST respond with ACK.

It does get an ACK, but the follow on is that the hcd never continues with the IN packet. The trace is here:

http://www.swissdisk.com/~bcollins/uboot-linux-traces.tdc

It's done in the "Data Center" application from Total Phase. It's free, for Linux, but it's binary only.

--
Servergy  : http://www.servergy.com/
SwissDisk : http://www.swissdisk.com/