USB Still Image Capture device class driver & USb

Hai,
  I have a question related to your PTP device driver ( Picture
Transfer Protocol ).

Can USB Still Image Capture Class driver and USB Mass Storage class
driver co- exists in the gadget?

If yes How to synchronize the calls between these two with the below
DCD (Devcie Controler Driver ), do we need a middle layer ( Core
driver like in Host side ) ?

Please let me know the solution, Thanks in advance..