Re: EHCI reports message "lost IAA" (fwd)

Dear USB developers

some time ago (3/4 year) I already reported my problem with the EHCI
driver.  There was no response to it.  I would like to tell you that my
problem still persists.  I just tried it today using the current Gentoo
kernel 2.6.23-gentoo-r3.

There don't seem to be many people with this problem and it is not very
urgent for me to get it resolved.  But I do think that this problem
should be resolved.  It is not very easy to find out that there are
"lost IAA" messages since only the debug version of the driver shows the
message.  The average user doesn't know about the debug version.  The
everage user only sees that his web cam does not work.

I'm a software developer myself.  But I don't know very much about USB.
 I would be very glad if I can help you in any way to resolve my problem.

Thank you very much,
Peer