Re: PXA27x UDC Power

Hy Justin

> We've got a PXA27x system using the pxa27xudc driver to talk
> to a desktop via CDC.  The device also recharges its battery
> using USB power and requires more than 100mA to do this.

AFAIK the Intel Xscale PXA27x doesn't support "a bus-powered device model"
(see Intel PXA27x Processor Family Design Guide, chapter 12.4.2 Bus-Powered Device)

They argue, that the PXA27x cannot limit it's current consumption to less
than 500uA in suspend mode. So my conclusion is that the PXA27x
cannot be operated in bus-powered mode.

I would be pleased to hear if there is a solution/workaround.

Regards,
Aurel