PXA27x UDC Power

Hi,

We've got a PXA27x system using the pxa27xudc driver to talk to a
desktop via CDC.  The device also recharges its battery using USB power
and requires more than 100mA to do this.

The CDC driver reports that it is using/requires 100mA.  Looking through
the code I haven't been able to find out how I tell the host I want more
power.  I also can't find anywhere that tells me that the host can
supply 500mA (ie. I'm not on an unpowered hub).

How do I tell the host I want more?  I could hack the configuration in
ether.c but I figured this really wasn't a nice way to do it and that
there was most likely a better way.

How do I tell if the host can supply more than 100mA?

Regards,
Justin.