Re: Multiple USB Endpoints

> Now you're sounding even more confused.  Which are you talking about,
> configurations or interfaces?

I believe it is a confusion; I had to read the usb spec a few times in
order to understand what is supposed to happen and what is going on
here.

> You say the set_configuration call returns an error?  Have you tried
> turning on the usbfs_snoop parameter for the usbcore module to see what
> shows up in the kernel log?  Have you verified that the configuration
> you're trying to install actually exists?

I don't think we need to do that, the device only has 1 configuration,
2 interfaces when in blackberry mode 0004, one for the database with 8
end points and one for usb_storage with 2 end points. Chris is using
set_configuration in error I believe. Although I may still be wrong.

Best Regards, Martin Owens