Inquiry on USB weather stations

Hello everyone,

I recently bought a USB weather station with software which runs on
Windows only(but apparently is JAVA based). It displays the info
picked up by the various sensors and downloads the stored data to the
PC. I checked the USB info on my Kubuntu box and it reads as follows:

lsusb: USB-ID Tenx Technology, Inc

cat /proc/bus/usb/devices:

T:  Bus=01 Lev=01 Prnt=01 Port=00 Cnt=01 Dev#=  4 Spd=1.5 MxCh= 0
D:  Ver= 1.10 Cls=00(>ifc ) Sub=00 Prot=00 MxPS= 8 #Cfgs=  1
P:  Vendor=1130 ProdID=6801 Rev= 3.01
S:  Product=
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=80 MxPwr=100mA
I:  If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 1 Cls=03(HID  ) Sub=00 Prot=00 Driver=usbhid
E:  Ad=81(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS=   8 Ivl=10ms

The device is sold under the following brands: - iROX PRO-X USB
- Nexus USB Pro
- Honeywell/Mebus TE-923W
(http://www.honeywellweatherstations.com/TE923W.html)

I run Windows XP under VMware and I installed SnoopyPro and got a lot
of device interactions. But I am not a programmer (apart from some
shell scripting) and I don't know what the next step is I to do. Are
there groups or forums of programmers to get help and support to get
this piece of equipment working on Linux? I am willing to invest time
and energy, so where can I pick the brains to go in the right direction
and get some programmers to help? I hope it will be this forum,
otherwise please some suggestions on where to go from here. Thank you.

Hans
Wageningen, The Netherlands