ttyUSB0 questions

Hello!
I've created using the pastebin concept a legend describing how my
system using the 2.6.18 kernel recognizes this adapter. It's a Belkin
F5U109. pastebin has it at:
http://pastebin.com/m694a68e7 and I would appreciate some advice.

For example do I use the normal methods for communicating with the
native serial ports for this system, with that adapter?
--
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@xxxxxxxxx
"This signature was once found posting rude