[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [RFC][PATCH v3 1/3] runtime interpreted power sequences
- Subject: Re: [RFC][PATCH v3 1/3] runtime interpreted power sequences
- From: Mark Brown <broonie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:50:44 +0100
- Cc: Thierry Reding <thierry.reding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Alex Courbot <acourbot@xxxxxxxxxx>, Stephen Warren <swarren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stephen Warren <swarren@xxxxxxxxxx>, Simon Glass <sjg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Grant Likely <grant.likely@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Rob Herring <rob.herring@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Arnd Bergmann <arnd@xxxxxxxx>, "linux-tegra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-tegra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "linux-fbdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-fbdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "devicetree-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <devicetree-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <20120731164245.GA5762@kroah.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)
On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 09:42:45AM -0700, Greg Kroah-Hartman wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 05:22:30PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
> > Hrm? I'm not sure I understand the direct relevance here - we're
> > talking about platform data.
> The platform data was marked __devdata, and you said it could be thrown
> away after init so you should keep it around somehow.
Ah, sorry - I was thinking __devinitdata.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-tegra" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
[Linux USB Devel]
[Video for Linux]
[Linux Audio Users]
[Free Online Dating]