RE: Infinite Loop on 1.0.26?

> > I have never seen this type of behavior ever, on prior
> > versions. Barring that investigation when/if this happens again - I
> > just wanted to see if this was a "known" issue, or anyone had ever
> > seen anything like this before. Is this new? Any ideas?
>
> As far as I know, it's new. What the last tgt version worked well for
> you?

We have done a decent amount of testing with versions 1.0.14 and 1.0.23

Our testing with 1.0.26 has been fairly short (I'm guessing under 10 minutes actual total run-time).

However, in prior versions our testing has been limited to a maximum of two initiators, whereas our 1.0.26 has been with a maximum of 8 initiators. In both cases, again, testing has been specific to iSER.